[78-L] AOL is not accepting mail from 78-L

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 4 19:27:19 PDT 2009

Ron Fial wrote:
> AOL is not accepting mail from 78-L.  The problem seems to have started a day or so ago.
>
> If you are and AOL member and are not receiving mail from 78-L, you might complain to he powers that be  (I have sent a copy of this email to your direct AOL email address from my personal email account).
>
> 78-L is non-profit,  only sends mail to self-confirmed subscribers, and sends no spam or advertising.
>
>   Regards,
>
>    Ron Fial, 78-L list manager

Oddly enough, AOL messages have what I would definitely call spam (unwanted
solicitations or advertisements) at the end of every message coming through to
78-L.

Don Chichester responded via AOL to the note about shellac allergies, so he
must have received the original message this morning.

Don, do you read me? Over.