[78-L] AOL is not accepting mail from 78-L

Ron Fial ron at fial.com
Sat Jul 4 17:19:47 PDT 2009

AOL is not accepting mail from 78-L.  The problem seems to have started a day or so ago.

If you are and AOL member and are not receiving mail from 78-L, you might complain to he powers that be  (I have sent a copy of this email to your direct AOL email address from my personal email account).

78-L is non-profit,  only sends mail to self-confirmed subscribers, and sends no spam or advertising.

  Regards,

   Ron Fial, 78-L list manager

Error message from

48F0170F21     1959 Sat Jul  4 13:32:57  78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
(host mailin-04.mx.aol.com[64.12.138.57] said: 421-:  (RLY:CH)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlych.html 421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE (in reply to end of DATA command))