[78-L] OT Woodstock 40th Anniversary Ultimate Collectors Edition ~~~

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:32:39 PDT 2009

This is Way off topic of course (no 78 artists appeared<g>) BUT here is some info for you.

For Media they sent out the regular two-disc set (Directors Cut) plus a separate promo-disc with all the special features of the Untimate set. I found the hour long documentary a bit annoying as after each chaper (about 20) there are the credits.

I'm sure the bonus disc is being sold out there on Ebay.

Steve