[78-L] Recordio Instruction Booklet

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jul 4 10:17:06 PDT 2009

From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> "Each year, each month is amazingly agog with events you
> want to record".. Full of keen anticipation or excitement;
> eager. The copywriter seems to have glogged too much grog.  dl

But actually, he was sooooooooo right!  Just now, right this minute, we
have finished videorecording on DVD this year's Nathan's July the 4th
Hot Dog Eating Contest from Coney Island, Brooklyn!!  Talk about
glogging too much grog!!!  While Leah and I did not feel like fighting
the huge crowd today, we did actually go to Coney Island yesterday and
we each downed two, count 'em, TWO Nathan's Coney Island Hot Dogs!  WITH
FRIES!!  In ten minutes -- we had to beat the parking meter.  Imagine
what we could have done with a Recordio!

Big Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

P.S.  Was Wilcox REALLY gay???