[78-L] Fw: windsor tunnel

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 3 23:52:36 PDT 2009

From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>

From: DAVID BURNHAM <burnhamd at rogers.com>
>> How can a tunnel which runs north and south have an east exit?

> I have NEVER looked at an actual map...

Don't be proud of that fact, LOOK AT A MAP FOR PETE'S SAKE.

> but I have ALWAYS assumed

STOP ASSUMING.

> that a tunnel which runs from Detroit, Michigan, US Of A to
> Windsor, Ont'o., Canada EFFECTIVELY ran west (Michigan) to
> east (Ont'o.) regardless of its geographic details!
> Steven C. Barr

Stick to record numbers.  The ENTIRE CITY of Windsor is SOUTH of central
Detroit.  It is NOT to the East of Detroit.  Unless you are merely a
passenger, if you are going from one place to another there is nothing
MORE IMPORTANT than geographic details.

Mike (who knows how to read a map -- and a record) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com