[78-L] Black & White #828: Jack McVea

Stephen Davies SDavies at mtroyal.ca
Fri Jul 3 11:15:36 PDT 2009

        Jack McVea & his Door Openers, playing on their success with "Open
the door, Richard", recorded a follow up for Black and White Records,
#828, called "The key's in the mailbox" b/w "Richard gets hitched".  The
label for "Key's" says mx# BW-587, but the run off has a stamp of
BW-589=A-3.
        The "Gets hitched" side says BW-588 on the label and the run off,
so it's not just a case of mislabelling the sides.

        Can I assume this is just a typo on the label?  I don't see a
release for mx BW-587 anywhere else, tho.

- Stephen D
in Calgary (the Stampede city)

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.