[78-L] NIGHT AND DAY

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 18:45:09 PDT 2009

RAY KILCOYNE wrote:
> I just noticed that Ella Fitzgerald recorded duets with both Louis
Armstrong and Louis Jordan.  Bing Crosby also recorded duets with both Louis
Armstrong and Louis Jordan.  But...did Bing and Ella ever do a duet
together?  I've never heard one.  Am I missing anything?  Maybe on radio?
> RayK
> P.S. Ella and Bing recorded NIGHT AND DAY, REMEMBER, and probably others
including many Christmas songs, but not together.

There'a a whole CD of Bing-Ella radio appearances on Parrot -

http://tinyurl.com/nf47k9

Dave W.