[78-L] Fwd: YIKES: The Ross Sisters(1944) (Video)

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 15:36:23 PDT 2009

Wow, three sisters who could sing and also bend themselves up like pretzels !! Why haven't I ever heard of them. Did they ever make records?

The Ross Sisters(1944) (Video)...."GREAT PERFORMANCE" Watch and enjoy....

THIS IS SO AMAZING....I=2 0CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS .

I don't think many, if any, of you will remember the Ross Sisters who were popular in 1944. Their act gets better as it progresses and you will be amazed at how the sisters exit the stage at the end of their performance.

(HINT: Watch past the first 50 seconds or so, then Whoa! lookout!)

http://thefunnypage.com/potato-sisters/

=0 A

20

Finding the best videos just got easier. Try the NEW Truveo.com .