[78-L] how many CROWNs?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 30 12:55:51 PDT 2009

Some of the 1947 Crowns were reissued on Don Gabor labels (I have some Harry
Horlick sides). I haven't looked to see if perhcance that Crown label was
related to Continental or if it just fell into the Remington holdings a few
years later. (Forgot about the Godfrey discs..those had yellow labels.)

dl