[78-L] Introduction (a bit long)

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 29 19:47:39 PDT 2009

I attended the Austin Record Convention this spring and there were many
78s.  I bought about a hundred, the prizes being two Gatemouth Brown
Aladdins, a very late Peacock white label, Joe Hinton on Back Beat, and a
Robert Petway Bluebird.  I'd say 30 or 40 vendors had 78s.  I'm looking
forward to going to the fall show.