[78-L] e-mail etiquette, was Re: Yawn

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jun 29 17:59:17 PDT 2009

I likewise disagreed with almost all of the e-mail etiquette presented
by the pros (with the exception of the explanation of interspacing
replies, something I regularly do).  I likewise thoroughly agree with
Thomas Stern's suggestion of putting responses first, above the repeat.
There is NOTHING worse than scanning down thru a long message you've
seen before to find that all some clown has done is to only put in
"Thank you" or "Right On" or "the whole world is rotten because they
have money and I don't and I can solve the world's problems by making a
direct connection in my tone arm to an obsolete ceramic powerpoint".
(And if you've already seen the message I have reposted below, you don't
have to scan down thru it because I've not put in anything new.  And if
you wish to save this, you can delete the original.)

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com