[78-L] e-mail etiquette, was Re: Yawn

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 29 10:04:55 PDT 2009

Ken "Silver Showcase" wrote:

> Many of us get lots of email.  When I get messages that ask me guess
> where their response is or what they're responding to I just delete it.

Which brings to mind a couple of list members who send replies to messages that
I've long since deleted.  Please, folks, quote SOMETHING!

I don't suppose it would be asking too much for folks to leave a couple of
blank lines at the bottom before pressing "send"..? Some free e-mail programs
include messages of their own plus promotional announcements that are longer
than the messages from the sender and they start on the same line as the
sender's signature.