[78-L] E mail guide was Yawn

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jun 29 10:04:48 PDT 2009

> Asking people to use common courtesy is not being controlling.  Its
> simply asking them to use, well, common courtesy.
>
> -- Ken

Hi Ken,

I know I shouldn't speak for others,  but I don't think David meant for you
to infer that he didn't appreciate your email about emails.  I saw his reply
more as a wish that there WERE guides for people to these other things,  and
that they would pay attention to those guides and show courtesy to others.

Thanks for the link to the email guide...it was a good reminder for everyone
how to communicate more effectively.

Best from

Taylor B.