[78-L] First singing drummer [was Anyone Available to Date thisVelvet Tone]

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 04:59:55 PDT 2009

Hi Al,Taylot, Julian, maybe I trumped the card game, but I bet there's earlier ...
  Floyd Campbell drums/vocal december 1924 w Charlie Creath's Jazz O Maniacs
"Market Street Blues", other titles in 1925, Ben recorded as a bandleader after that, in the NORK records he did not sing.
Hope this helps
Yves Francois