[78-L] Theme and variation!!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jun 28 21:30:13 PDT 2009

> YOU WISH!! It ain't ME that "dwells" on money...it is my creditors,
> who apparently assume that being too old to find paid work (at 66-2/3)
> doesn't disqualify me from the inevitable array of threats...after all,
> their
> executives NEED those 7-figure "bonuses" to maintain their hierarchical
> status among our rapidly-crashing primate species?!
>
> Na und?!
>
> Steven C. Barr

OK  I'm sorry about your financial problems.  I've had some in my life as
well...but how often do we have to hear about it...on a 78-L list?    Every
day?

Let's have some variety...I'm sure you have many other things to bitch
about,  and  a few/some/many/most/all of the rest of us (take your pick)
are bored with the money angle.

"Na und"  right back atcha.