[78-L] It's hard being loyal to 78-l

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 28 14:55:31 PDT 2009

I love 78s.  Both for the music and for the object.  I love learning about
them and making connections to other artists, labels, and events.  I have
much yet to learn.

I left 78-L late last year because I tired of the jokes and puns and wasted
time.  The final straw was when I had asked a sincere question and got
sarcasm in reply.

I came back to the list this spring because I missed the learning and I
missed the community.  I do hope this thread has a positive result.

Nerds
> > need a locker room too.
> >

> > Dennis Flannigan

06/27/09