[78-L] Grayson and Whitter "Going Down Lee Highway" with BillBroonzy Composer Credit

Gregg Kimball gdkimball at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 06:05:24 PDT 2009

Thanks for the added detail, Richard.  It made me go back and listen to
"Home Town Blues," and it is remarkably similar!  The CD version of the
County release of the Roane County Ramblers seems to be available at CD
Universe.  I love those guys.  I recently junked a decent copy of their
"McCarroll's Breakdown" / "Green River March," Columbia 15438-D.

Gregg