[78-L] Introduction (a bit long)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 27 16:35:48 PDT 2009

Fascinating..I'd never heard that story about the Lasses (this sounds like a
cue for someone to interject a trombone joke).

The Piddling Pup is a fairly well known party piece recorded a few times,
including by Jackie Kannon on LP. List member David Diehl has been working on
documenting these since the last millennium, over at The Blue Pages
http://www.hensteeth.com/ but chunks of it are still under reconstruction,
including the title section.

dl

(Not gonna quote the whole thing, you'll be happy to know)