[78-L] It's hard being loyal to 78-l

Tom Hood thood at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 27 10:48:57 PDT 2009

Hi Dennis
Your posting was a breath of fresh air! The name of the group is 78-l
Reading recent postings one gets the impression it is 78-drivel.It's bad
enough to wade thru posting likes "I have that too"  or clumsy attempts at
humour with school boy puns & like nonsense.M Jackson is dead...has this a
serious impact on the 78 collecting fraternity NO! Will it NO! so get back
to why the list was created.
Tom Hood