[78-L] Final Days Of Testing On The Venerable Auction Site^

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Sat Jun 27 10:28:12 PDT 2009

Hey Everyone - Just an update. We are about to wrap up the final testing stages of the auction site at http://www.vmauctions.com/, and we are still looking for new sellers. We will be running a series of 1 day test cycles until Tuesday at which point we will open up to sellers to begin listing items for out first auction in August. We would love to have everyone sign up & join it.

Our goal is to provide a faster, easier, better, cheaper option for dealers who are currently selling on Ebay. There are many perks for sellers as well including free insurance for any package under $50 as well as no unsold or store listing fees for the first 3 months. Set sale stores are always free & absolutely no recurring fees to list items (a flat $.15 store listing fee will keep an item on the server till it sells - great for common records).

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or post them to our message board here - http://venerablemusic.proboards.com/

Thanks again for your consideration. Here's to hoping this site becomes successful for all of us!

Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerablemusic.com/samphpweb/index.html
On Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/venerablemusic