[78-L] V-DISC Requests.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 26 14:15:30 PDT 2009

I've had one for many years. Indispensable. A lot of the discs are dubs from
commercial issues which aren't otherwise covered in discographies. As for the
Supplement, the only place I ever saw one was in the CBC Record Library in the
early 90s, and I photocopied (shhh) a few pages of revisions and updates. It
was too expensive even then.

dl