[78-L] MJ rant

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jun 26 13:22:40 PDT 2009

From: "martha" <MLK402 at verizon.net>
> Tonight's top story: Michael Jackson, still seriously dead.
> Film at Eleven.

and ten, and nine, and eight, and seven, and six, and five, and four,
and three, and two, and one, and zero . . .

They are covering nothing else.  There is an important energy bill vote
today before the long July 4th recess, and we're hearing practically
nothing about it (except Fox is now trying to shoot it down -- whoops,
not even destroying the country is too important to not get right back
to MJ which they just did).  (No, I'm not watching Faux, Leah was
changing channels to find SOMETHING non-MJ and came across this.)

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com