[78-L] 1899 Berliner, the label awready

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 10:54:05 PDT 2009

It could be that he wiped the engraving with talcum or something; I see what look like wipe marks. But I also see a lot of photoshop artifacts, which suggests that he may have selected and highlighted those areas, perhaps with color-range selection. I'll bet he started with a high-res scan, and did a little bit of both -- talc, and then color-range and extreme unsharp mask.