[78-L] Child prodigy again

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 20:22:20 PDT 2009

I would love to hear him but unfortunately I don't own any Lawrence Welk
records. However,  I must admit that once in a while I stumble onto one of
his old shows on cable and although my first instinct is to keep dialing,
sometimes the band sounds so great with its fine musicians and charts that I
hang in.
Don't tell anybody!

Al Simmons