[78-L] What the Heck?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 08:58:26 PDT 2009

Julian Vein wrote:
> David Lennick wrote:
>> The only reason I knew of that record and it's flip (Missisippi Mud?) is
>> because Jeff Healey had it and provided it for Volume I of an unfinished series
>> of "I Lombardi, Tutti La Mishpoche" on Sensation. We never got past the first disc.
>>
>> dl
> ==========
> I have/had it on LP somewhere. Can't remember where.
>
>        Julian Vein
=============
It was issued on TOM, presumably under Lombardo's name. No longer have it.

       Julian Vein

Louisiana Rhythm Kings
Lebert Lombardo (tp,vcl) Jim Dillon (tb) Carmen Lombardo, Larry Owen
(cl,as,vcl) Fred Higman (cl,ts,vcl) Fred Kreitzer (p) Francis Henry (g)
Bernard Davies (tu) George Gowans (d)
Chicago, January 31, 1928
C1665    Mississippi mud (cl,fh,lo vcl)    Voc 15657, TOM 29
C1667    Nobody's sweetheart (ll vcl)       -          -

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4178 (20090622) __________

http://www.eset.com