[78-L] EFHJREM

Scott Wenzel scott at mosaicrecords.com
Mon Jun 22 08:57:29 PDT 2009

Yes that is true! Tons of HJ, but a bunch of 20s dance bands and jazz too.
And a bunch of Ted Lewis as well. As for James, one that I don't recall
seeing in that pile was "James Session" - one of my favorite James
instrumentals.

Too bad that first commercially issued Sinatra wasn't in there in multiple
copies !!

And by the way...a great Bash this year. Kudos to Zim, Jimmy Eigo and Henry
Schmidt. The films by Dave Weiner were a hit and I'm sorry to have missed
Ron's Vitaphone show on Saturday eve. And a great crowd (especially Friday)
with Terry Waldo, Adam Nussbaum, Richard Seidel, Dan Morgenstern, Scott
Robinson, Randy Sandke and the usual suspects in attendance. And thanks to
Mike Biel, we've got some great anecdotes preserved by Lloyd Rauch and Dan
M.

Scott (you're right about Mosaic not doing a James set) Wenzel