[78-L] Alec Wilder question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 21 20:27:41 PDT 2009

But of course all I had to do was go here..

And whaddaya know, it's not the same material at all.
CL-6181 - Alec Wilder Octet - Alec Wilder Octet [1951]
Japanese Sandman
Concerning Etchings
Sweet Sue, Just You
Walking Home In Spring
Blue Room
A Debutante's Diary
Sea Fugue Mama
Neurotic Goldfish

In fact there isn't one duplicated title between this and ML 4271 (etc). I
wonder why this material has never been reissued? Could have been added to the CD.