[78-L] Texas TV

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jun 21 19:29:47 PDT 2009

From: "Bill McClung" <bmcclung at ix.netcom.com>

> This weekend Texas County Reporter is re-airing a show they first
> broadcast this past January that includes a segment on my Texas 78s.
> So if you are in Texas (or western Louisiana or southern Oklahoma or
> eastern New Mexico) this weekend check your local listings.
> Nationally it is on RFD TV which is satellite-cast.

On Dish Network we see the program listed at 3:30 AM Eastern Sun
night/Monday morning (which would be 2:30 AM Texas Time but the contents
are listed as "Trick roper; beauty bunch; Saguaro man) from 2004.  This
couldn't be it, could it?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

After the January broadcast I got a bunch of calls from people that
wanted to sell me 78s. Just from the phone calls I was able to tell most
of them that what they had weren't 78s. But one lady that stages estate
sales called with a box of 25 different mint condition Longhorn 78s.
It's all good.    Bill McClung