[78-L] Texas TV

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 20 10:31:58 PDT 2009

This weekend Texas County Reporter is re-airing a show they first broadcast this past January that includes a segment on my Texas 78s.  So if you are in Texas (or western Louisiana or southern Oklahoma or eastern New Mexico) this weekend check your local listings.  Nationally it is on RFD TV which is satellite-cast.

After the January broadcast I got a bunch of calls from people that wanted to sell me 78s.  Just from the phone calls I was able to tell most of them that what they had weren't 78s.  But one lady that stages estate sales called with a box of 25 different mint condition Longhorn 78s.  It's all good.

Bill McClung
bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.