[78-L] Hope you will like this

aprestitine at yahoo.com aprestitine at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 09:23:11 PDT 2009

   Unbelievable, almost can make you believe in reincarnation (M.Jean Got I presume?), I think I want to be a music critic when I grow up (LOL),I am already ready to buy CD's of this person!! BTW Al, he is not 70 years too late, the stupid music industry has lost touch of what real music is after WW2 with insipid tripe and rock and rap, IMHO this kind of music will always exist. I am posting a link to this video on my facebook this morning ...
all the best
 Yves