[78-L] Friedwald collection donated - to where in DC?

William A Brent bbrent at pipeline.com
Fri Jun 19 21:11:48 PDT 2009

At 06:13 PM 6/19/2009, you wrote:
>Might that be the Felix Grant Jazz Archive Vinnie and visited during
>ARSC conference?

I made a modest donation to that one myself.
seem Mr Grant's last gig was for a Virginia outfit called StudioLine -
When I bought out their library - there were his shows, and
some great Jazz.  I offered them the original tapes, but they had
no idea what to do with them, so I dubbed them to CD.
Got a very nice call from his widow shortly after that.