[78-L] Forgotten bands - Hayton

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 19 16:25:44 PDT 2009

It's entirely possible that I have some of these, in a stash of about 800 store
stock Deccas I bought several years ago (don't get excited, they weren't stored
that well and the sleeves are almost non-existent but the discs are tolerable
to very good).

Me, I really like Edgar Hayes. Play his "In the Mood" and I guarantee you'll
never listen to another Glugg Miller Bluebird again. Not even the 2 or 3 good ones.

Then go find Barbecue Joe's "Tar Paper Stomp" on Champion (not that difficult,
it's really Wingy Manone and it was reissued under his own name on Decca).

dl