[78-L] Leah's Documentary DVDs Available!

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 18 09:02:55 PDT 2009

As of yesterday when I went to the p.o. it had not arrived yet.

As recently as it was shot, I am sure I would have givne you the correct
p.o. boxin Richmond, not the previous one in Houston.....if I did give
you the old address, that would be my error not the PO's.

But I've been at the new address for almost 2 years now, and changed PO
Boxes not too terribly long after I moved, when the contract was up.

I'm standing by....

joe salerno