[78-L] What am I missing here?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jun 16 11:19:38 PDT 2009

From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> [Re-sending..something may have trapped the original message,
> which I've now altered.]

No, it eventually came thru.

> Jeez, we're rich! And it's not even a pre-war pressing.

Maybe that's the trick.  The late pressings might be (shhhhh!) R A R E !

> The winner j***9 must have been really desperate for this one..
> probably replacing a broken one as a Father's Day gift or
> some similar situation.  dl

Or he's just stupid.  But notice that u***u is almost as stupid at
$49.75.  My congrats to n***e who stopped at one bid of $6.25 which is
still more than it should be.

David Weiner wrote:
> > And why can't I get prices like this for records like this??
> >  http://tinyurl.com/malajx     Dave W.

Because we're not that stupid.  You need two idiots in order to bid up a
common record.

Mike (anyone need a 2 black crows?) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com