[78-L] Glass Compound 78s

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Tue Jun 16 06:42:54 PDT 2009

Oops!  Sorry about the password BS.  Long story to that.  Please use:

Username:  New090908
Password:  654321

The RadioRecorder labels were applied over another label, shown here:

http://cdbpdx.com/78records/Labels/tn-600_Blues_Flat_5-24-44_RecordSurface.JPG

Yes, this poor record is horribly broken, in to 4 pieces held together by the labels.  It was tough getting a recording from this.

CDB