[78-L] Selling non-78 items...?!

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:37:44 PDT 2009

I'd bought that Mercury LP because I knew it was an excellent deal on
an LP that was a high-water mark of achievement in the type or
recording it was, and because of it being an original pressing in
sterling condition.  I knew if there was ever a record that could show
me what the ballyhoo about those LPs was about, that one would show
me.