[78-L] Holy Grail, Part 2

krabgrass at aol.com krabgrass at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 15:34:14 PDT 2009

Thanks for the comments. I agree, I've passed too many in my youth. However, today, Sunday, the day after Holy Grail Saturday, I'm at Half Price books where the worst of 78's go to die. Lousy shape, so common the common book does not list them. Anyway, there's an OK 45405, the North Carolina Hawaiians in VG shape. Pay fifty cents, and it's a bigger find as to the kind of music I love and covet, than the Hank Williams on Sterling. A twice blessed weekend. Dennis