[78-L] Mystery dance bands

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jun 14 12:05:43 PDT 2009

Julian,

I played in again and I'm 98.834% sure it's Mister Vaughn,  who pops up
uninvited on so many vocals...the latest of his I have is a 1937 Variety as
by "Carl Fenton" where Wes warbles Blues in My Heart.

I have heard some of the Kirkeby falsettos but can you suggest some sides
where he does that?

Taylor