[78-L] Mystery dance bands

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 03:57:02 PDT 2009

Taylor Bowie wrote:
> I listened to it again....the reason the guy sounds like Weston Vaughn is
> because it IS Weston Vaughn...so maybe he's the guitar as well?  The idea
> that anyone would hire him just to sing is too horrible to imagine.
>
> Taylor
I don't believe it's that straightforward. I think Kirkeby was sometimes
listed as "Dick Dickson", when he used his falsetto voice (a la Irving
Kaufman's "Noel Taylor"). Dick Dickson was also the sax player with
Kirkeby on the next session which produced "Twenty Swedes Ran Through
The Weeds".

Take your pick!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4153 (20090613) __________