[78-L] When the Holy Grail of 78s appears, what should you do?

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 14 11:13:23 PDT 2009

One thing is true -- the holy grail will be widley different for
everyone and needn't be particularly rare or obscure or 'meanigful'
to the world.

For me it was (for a while) the orange and yellow volour Verve label
verion of I'm Walking by Ricky Nelson (V-10047). I had it and broke
it by accident. The all I ever seemed to be finding was the black
sand silver version. Finally it showed up. Gotta wonder if You're my
One and Only Love (V-10070) showed up on the orange and yellow label

Right now its a 78 of Bring My Cadillac Back by Baker Knight and the
Knightmares

Tony