[78-L] Fw: Thorens TD 240 - How Do I..??

Doug Duncan d_duncan at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 13 11:32:55 PDT 2009

A quick search of the internet finds, as it often does, the following

http://www.vinylengine.com/images/forum/thorens.pdf      This is an
explanation of the servicing of the TD124 and 224.
http://www.theanalogdept.com/thorens_dept_.htm            This has links
to manuals for the various turntables - free for download.

I only once saw one of these in the metal and that was in about 1975 and
I would be very wary of adjusting one. They are quite complex.

Far better to go to

_*Former Thorens Product Manager now services Thorens tables at:*_

Rolf Kelch Electronic GmbH, Hansastrasse 1, D-77933 Lahr, Tel.:+49 - 0
7821 90740, Fax: 0 7821 42209, e-mail: rolf.kelch at t-online.de
<mailto:rolf.kelch at t-online.de> , website: http://www.rolf-kelch.de/
<http://www.rolf-kelch.de/>Orders can be taken via the Fax#.  He's got
the entire inventory of spare parts from the old Thorens production
facility at Lahr.

regards,

Doug