[78-L] Vivir, by Moraleda - Spanish 1941 Columbia

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Thu Jun 11 06:38:35 PDT 2009

Dunno if the link works well...

This is the "right" link as given by box.net

http://www.box.net/shared/79ab697d6o

I love this silly song, so well played by the orchestra.

I'll put more spanish recordings there, so you can see which 78s did we
have, apart from the common british and american 78s.

Best regards, and hope you'll enjoy the music.

Iñigo Cubillo