[78-L] Composers who steal

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 10 12:04:53 PDT 2009

Pablo, right..thanks! It ISN'T the same tune, of course, but the similarities
are obvious.

As for the three sets of lyrics preceding Blue Moon, I was referring to
"recycling" by that time, not stealing.

Billy Rose even re-used a title, "I Found a Million Dollar Baby", and both
songs were recorded.

dl