[78-L] Get out those old records..

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 9 14:11:01 PDT 2009

Hi, in BritishPathe.com, the page of the famous Pathetone, there are several
filmed documents on record salvage campaigns in England during the 2ndWW,
when people were asked to give for salvage their old records (broken or worn
out, but I suspect many still usable records went there..).

I was told many years ago, that in Spain, during our terrible
after-civil-war time, )(early forties) there were also record salvage
campaigns, and during some years, if you wanted to buy new records, you must
bring old records for salvage.

Boouuughhh !!!

Iñigo Cubillo