[78-L] Bunny Berigan Spanish Town

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 8 11:25:41 PDT 2009

Canadian Columbia occasionally pressed alternates and on rare occasions, items
not issued in the US (one Benny Goodman side comes to mind) but most of the
time there had to be a US equivalent, so that answers that question. Both sides
are definitely dubs on the Canadian Berigan disc.

Canadian Columbia sometimes changed the couplings, too..Kay Kyser's "Woody
Woodpecker" has "Taking Miss Mary to the Ball" up here, not Veronica's Harmonica.

dl