[78-L] Bunny Berigan Spanish Town

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 11:18:56 PDT 2009

I would doubt it..most likely the Canadian Columbia was issued from the same

parts as used for SE. What's the SE flip? I Can't Get Started, by any
chance?
Canadian Columbia never did its own dubs..even items intended only for the
Quebec market (Trenet, Piaf, Les Compagnons) were dubbed in New York.

Yep, the SE flip is a dub of I Can't Get Started - and I think the Spanish
Town side is a dub too - if not, as I recall, it was a singularly
muffled-souinding master pressing - am too lazy to dig out the disc itself.

Dave