[78-L] ^some guys have all the luck

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 6 19:36:04 PDT 2009

On the other hand, Quality Records' president George Struth was appalled at
what was on the National Lampoon Radio Dinner album and had the whole freakin'
thing bleeped, not just the DJ version. Magical Misery Tour was fifty percent
BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

At least when Randy Wood refused to issue an album he wouldn't let his family
listen to, he turned the master over to another label (the Jack Kerouac-Steve
Allen LP).

dl