[78-L] Morey Amsterdam on Sunset

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 6 11:02:16 PDT 2009

If the Sunset number fits their pattern,  the Amsterdam record would date
from the end of 1925,  so J.C.'s status is still safe.  I mentioned to Marc
that IMDB states that he moved from Chicago to California when he was 16,
and that he'd already been active in show biz for several years.

Seems pretty improbable that it could be anyone else but the "real" Morey
Amsterdam.

Taylor