[78-L] Morey Amsterdam was Apollo

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Jun 4 22:41:20 PDT 2009

here are some MOREY AMSTERDAM records
  Can anyone fill in release dates?
  WHAT ELSE ?????
Thanks, Thomas.

Singles:

RCA 45-0091  SUE ME from Guys and Dolls

Apollo 1055  NO MONEY / YUK A PUK

MGM  11723  HALLABALOO KALAFER DOFER / OH THAT'LL BE JOYFUL

COLUMBIA  40734  CHEESE AND CRACKERS / CALLIOPE PETE   45rpm
  reissued on SECOND BANANA SYMPHONY CD

LPs :

MARSH  MLP101M
FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK!
IMPOSSIBLE INTERVIEWS WITH MOREY AMSTERDAM

ROULETTE  25196
NEXT ONE WILL KILL YOU

SIGNATURE SM1023
YUK-A-PUK

??????                  1965
UNCLE MOREY'S Mixed up stories for SMART KIDS
1. The Three Little Pigs
2. Jokes
3. Carmen
4. The Grasshopper and the Ant