[78-L] MP3 uploads WAS cdbpdx utube videos WAS Barbary Coast Orchestra

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 3 20:11:45 PDT 2009

I. Cubillo wrote:

> I'll try to copy it into my PC (maybe it's been already copied) and if I
> finally manage to be able to upload MP3s anwhere, I'll post to the list
> where's the copy so you can listen to it.
>
> BTW, I'm still trying to upload the Waldemar Padwa Neo-Bechstein recording.
> I'm tryng box.net but I don't know what's the trouble, I cannot upload
> anything.
>
> Does 78-L-Archives admit MP3s? Any limis to space?

Should be no problem. Yes, so we had better put a limitation on the
amount of time an mp3 can stay there. Say, a month or so? Depends if it
gets full too fast. Right now there's oodles of space. Make sure you out
it in a folder, then ask us to download it right away. Create a link to
the folder. The file names are pretty long and get cut off by the email
readers.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.